Undergraduate students who are interested to be presenters are welcome to submit their abstract, consisting 100-150 words and 3-6 keywords. The abstract submission deadline is 19 March 2018 and the decision regarding the acceptance will be notified on 22 March 2018 at the latest.
Abstract submission must be submitted to email@example.com with the subject: ABSTRACT_COMPLETE NAME_UNIV.NAME_PAPER TITLE
As soon as the acceptance decision is notified, the author is required to submit the full paper consisting 3000-5000 words. The full paper deadline is 26 March 2018. The selected authors are required to present their papers on May 12, 2018 in the form of presentation. The presentation file is submitted on 31 March 2018 at the latest.
Full paper must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: FULL PAPER_COMPLETE NAME_UNIV.NAME_PAPER TITLE
Presentation file must be submitted to email@example.com with the subject: PPT TITLE_COMPLETE NAME_UNIV.NAME_PAPER TITLE
The main theme of UC 2018 is Learning English in The Modern Era.
- Cultural Issues in Language Learning
- Language in Broadcasting and Advertising
- Stylistic Features of English Language
- Literary Features in English Language
- Modern Literary Works in EFL classes
- Traditional Works in EFL classes
- Influence of Internet on Language Development
- Educational Applications in Language Learning
- Online Learning Platform Assessment
- Approaches, Methods and Techniques in Today’s Language Learning
- Implementation of National or International Curriculum at Schools
- Other Related Subthemes
Other topics relevant to the theme are considered.