Undergraduate students who are interested to be presenters are welcome to submit their
abstract consisting of 200-250 words and 3-6 keywords. The abstract submission deadline is
March 12, 2019. Those who are accepted will be notified by March 22, 2019.
Abstract submission must be submitted to email@example.com with the subject: ABSTRACT_COMPLETE NAME_UNIV.NAME_PAPER TITLE
As soon as the author is notified with the Letter of Acceptance (LOA), a full research paper
consisting of 3.000-5.000 words is required to be submitted by April 1, 2019. The authors are
also required to present their papers on the conference day. The presentation file is to be
submitted on April 8, 2019, at the latest.
Full paper must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: FULL PAPER_COMPLETE NAME_UNIV.NAME_PAPER TITLE
Presentation file must be submitted to email@example.com with the subject: PPT TITLE_COMPLETE NAME_UNIV.NAME_PAPER TITLE
The main theme of UC 2018 is Learning English in The Modern Era.
- Influence of Internet on Language Development
- Cultural Issues in Language Learning
- Approaches, Methods, and Techniques in Learning English in the Revolution 4.0
- Online Learning Platform Assessment
- Language in Social Media and Online Platform
- Educational Applications in Language Learning
- Implementation of National or International Curriculum at Schools
- Sustainable Development in English Learning
Other topics relevant to the theme are considered.